Monday, February 15, 2016

The Great Outdoors

Well I've found more brave souls who have take their beautiful quilts out into the great outdoors to truly 'finish' them by documenting them with a captivating photo. Without further ado, I'll let you enjoy. And if you're new to the series, you can find more stunning photoshoots here: That One Last StepGetting Back Outside, and Out and About

Setting Sun Quilt by Lori/sew french [sewfrench]

Woodland Scrappy Quilt by The Lilac Cat [thelilaccat]

Scrappy Trip by Jeanette/Gone Aussie Quilting [goneaussiequilting]

The Beachcomber Quilt by Sue/Needle in a Fabric Stash [needleinafabricstash]

You'll find these and many more in my pin board Photoshoots. Don't they make you want to just finish a quilt and get outside?

4 comments:

  1. Yes, they do! I'll have to keep my eye open for interesting locations to photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they do, but it's going to take some trekking to find locations as beautiful as these. Love the beachcomber one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning! I love when you share the ones you find. Thanks Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was reading your post in bloglines, and just after this post was one from Tamarack Circle. http://tamarackshack.blogspot.com/2016/02/nova-quilt.html I thought you might like to see it too.

    ReplyDelete