Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Minimal Day :: Buildings

True to form, I started in on the latest Seattle MQG block-of-the-month the same day it was posted. With a variety of angles, it was its own unique challenge, but our fearless leader, Jonna, gave some stitching tips, so it all went easily enough.



Once done, I arranged all the blocks so far in a layout somewhat similar to the final, and I liked what I saw!



Still so surprised at how much I'm enjoying this project, I've been mulling what other applique I might do. Hmmm.....

4 comments:

  1. I love how unique this quilt is turning out, can't wait to see the finished product, guessing it runs all year long?

    ReplyDelete
  2. this continues to be so very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great ! Very interesting design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blocks look gorgeous. It will be an amazing quilt!

    ReplyDelete